Monday, March 19

Coconut Cookies

Coconut cookies. I use to buy and eat this cookies very often from the bakery near my school. It use to be a little different in shape from this cookies but the taste is same. I still remember those days when i use to go and buy this cookies in my lunch break and eat during the class :) After a long time i ate this cookies again fully satisfied. Now i don't have search for this cookies any where... To know more cookies recipe.


Ingredient's
1/2 graded dry coconut
1/2 cup sugar
2tbsp all purpose flour
1tbsp corn flour
2 cardamom (crushed)
2tbsp melted butter


Baking Method
Preheat oven to 300F/150C for 10 minutes. In a large mixing bowl add all the above ingredients and mix them together nicely, and refrigerate for 10 to 15minutes. So that the dough becomes easy to handle. Then drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking tray. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool it on the wire rack for them to cool completely. Store these coconut cookies in an airtight container.



I'm Sending this recipe to Surabhi Nayak from My Cook Book.

15 comments:

Umm Mymoonah said...

Me too a big fan of coconut cookies, these looks really yumm!

Srividhya Ravikumar said...

delicious and yummy cookies..lovely colour

Indian Khana said...

Looks so yum ...

Vimitha Durai said...

Really yum. Gonna try this weekend...

Rumana Rawat said...

@ vimitha,
Do try and let me know. weather u like it or not :)

Faseela said...

yummy n perfect cookies dear......

Sravs said...

I love anything with coconut !! Very tempting cookies !!

Ongoing event CC:Vegan Diet - Plant Based Food

Aarthi said...

cookies looks aweosme

Sobha Shyam said...

yum yum cookies, love them..

chef and her kitchen said...

very delicious cookies...looks yumm

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

The clicks make me drool here...yumm cookies......
Maha

zareena said...

mmm.... I remember eating these when I was small. They look perfect and yummy.

Rumana Rawat said...

thanks everyone:)

Anonymous said...

ultimate….
bangalorewithlove.com

lubnakarim06 said...

Love these crunchy and yum looking cookies....

Related Posts with Thumbnails